Proprietary WYSIWYG Through-The-Web Editors
Note: This list will eventually be auto-generated from the database.
- EditWRX is a server-installed wysiwyg editor that runs in Explorer browsers. It supports multiple users, table and forms creation/editing and new page creation.
- A browser-based cross-browser/cross-platform TEXTAREA replacement WYSIWYG editor with table, Flash, Java Applet and CSS style sheet support and Drag & Drop editing for Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Netscape. Optional XHTML support.
- indexsoft Site-UP
- indexsoft Site-UP is a multilingual web-based file manager with build-in WYSIWYG editor. By using Site-UP you can easy support operations at your website using only a computer connected to the Internet and a browser. Moreover indexsoft Site-UP with success can replace any FTP client and telnet or ssh access.
- Web eXtended Editor
- WXEdit is an Internet Explorer 5.5+ editor that works with PHP middleware to edit web pages.
Provides powerful HTML editing features and functionality.
Can be used to maintain/edit database records as well as physical HTML files on the server.
Easily integrate the editor into an existing web content management system.
- Xopus was originally open-source, but is now proprietary.
Xopus is a browser based validating in-place wysiwyg XML editor.
XML: User Friendly Editing With Xopus common users can edit heavy structured XML documents or data. He or she will not notice this, as the experience feels like using an unstructured word processor.
XSL: WYSIWYG Xopus uses XSLT stylesheets to transform the XML to a user presentable wysiwyg view. The user can edit in this wysiwyg view as if it were a common word processor. All changes are automatically stored in the XML. The XML remains completely separated from the presentation.
XSD: Prevalidating An XML Schema is used to preserve XML validity. Xopus also uses the XML Schema to guide the user while editing. Potential actions are validated on the fly. Actions that would render the document invalid are disabled.
- XStandard XHTML Strict / 1.1 editor
- XStandard is the most advanced, standards-based XHTML WYSIWYG editor available.
Use XStandard in Windows or browser-based content management systems that support ActiveX. XStandard manages rich, multilingual content and generates clean, accessible XHTML Strict or 1.1, without running code clean-up routines. XStandard also uses CSS for formatting, ensuring the clean separation of data from presentation that is essential for parsing and re-using content.