Proprietary Content Management Systems Directory
- CMS originally built on Lotus Domino, recently announced J2EE support. Created by Presence Online, based in Sydney, Australia.
- Featuring three major new products and many enhancements, Arbortext 5 is designed to help medium and large enterprises eliminate the substantial costs and pain associated with the implementation of content systems to create and share information.
Arbortext 5 represents a significant advancement for the business user by putting them in control rather than requiring the specialized expertise of an XML programmer. This new version provides the business user with direct access to XML content across the enterprise, which protects document integrity and enables them to quickly and easily create applications for publishing dynamic content to multiple types of media.
Additionally, Arbortext 5 augments the XML editing capabilities of the Enterprise and Professional versions of Microsoft Office 2003.
- The ARTISANbench management database is duplicated for each content type. A Domino developer can add any custom fields required.Layout templates can be either managed as HTML or as a Domino form.
- AssetNow Content Manager
- AssetNow is the proven, cost effective and efficient solution for content. Emphasizing usability, AssetNow publishes to CD, static web pages (ideal for small sites), or scalable, high volume, multi-author dynamic web sites.
- Astoria Software
- The Astoria CMS is a structured document management system designed to manage advanced documentation standards. This system provides the ability to store documents once and deliver to multiple outputs - from paper to electronic ? in a scalable environment designed to meet the toughest requirements. The Astoria CMS provides flexible reuse and repurposing based on structured eXtensible Markup Language (XML) and Standard Generalized Markup Language (SGML) content.
- Atex Prestige Web
- Atex Media Command's Prestige Web, the Web publishing solution that saves time, money and requires no HTML skills, allows print publishers to leverage their editorial content and easily repurpose it for the Web. Additionally, it is a complete solution for those organizations that publish exclusively on the Internet. Whether you are aggregating content, syndicating it, or publishing to your own site, Prestige Web helps you present fresh and interesting content that is valuable to your readers. Prestige Web provides a flexible, customizable, open solution for managing content and publishing on the Internet.
- AuthorIT is an out of-the-box installation.
AuthorIT has a collaborative authoring environment. All authors and contributors work together from the same single-source database to create and maintain consistent, high-quality documentation.
Author content once, change it in one place, reduce errors and re-work, minimize reviews, and eliminate duplication. Manage content and resources, control workflow, and meet deadlines. Publish print, online help and web documents.
- BackStream develops technology which helps businesses manage their content and information,deliver it to multiple devices.Track and trace content usage.Content can be any type of data: text, photos, images, audio files,video clips, streaming video. Uses the X-Hive/DB XML database.
- BASE-10 Content Management software provides companies with an easy-to-use, web-based platform for creating, managing and publishing content to your corporate web sites. BASE-10 is comprised of a full complement of content management tools specifically designed to give non-technical marketing and administrative staff the ability to take complete ownership of their Web site and online marketing efforts while reducing dependence on IT.
- Bitrix Site Manager
- The Bitrix Site Manager software includes 17 modules that provide for management of the site information content, structure, forums, advertising, newsletter subscription, assigning access rights to the user groups, traffic statistics analysis, advertising campaign performance estimation and more.
- BookCMS is a very easy to install browser-based Content Management System. After installing the Perl-scripts on a webserver, BookCMS allows you to add, delete and edit "wysiwyg" HTML files.
- Boxcar eContent Factory
- Boxcar Software's eContent Factory is J2EE-based content aggregation and syndication software. Boxcar targets financial services and other transaction-intense industries in need of robust, scalable content exchange infrastructures.
- Broadvision One-to-One Content
- BroadVision One-To-One? Content? is an enterprise scale content management solution that allows organizations to maximize the value of their content assets. BroadVision One-To-One Content is the only end-to-end content solution that effectively and productively manages all types of business content -- whether it is valid XML or native format -- throughout its entire lifecycle from design, creation and management through deployment and distribution. Because BroadVision One-To-One Content enables intelligent content tagging and management, organizations can deliver highly personalized content to customers, employees and partners exactly the way they want it, via web, wireless or print.
- Citecast Web
- Citecast is written in PHP. Its features include fully dynamic page generation, storage of articles and images in a database, easy administration with a Web interface, a WYSIWYG editor for MS IE 5.5 or above, realtime fulltext search, a flexible template system, and realtime server-side image scaling.
- "Unlike other content management systems which need to be installed on a web server, CityDesk is just a Windows program that generates a site and transfers it to any web server automatically, using FTP or file copy."
- cm3 - the DDSN Content Management System - is an application that empowers the development and operation of dynamic, content rich applications and websites. It is an excellent system for the speedy, cost effective management of complex websites that change over time.
- Computer Associates CleverPath Enterprise Content Manager
- CleverPath Enterprise Content Manager (ECM) captures, stores, manipulates and publishes various types of enterprise content, including business documents, presentations, video, audio and more. Its advanced content publishing capabilities and open standards architecture enable effective enterprise content and digital asset management.
- NetReach's cmScribe browser-based web content management system allows non-technical users to control highly-dynamic business-critical web sites. Full-featured, functions include WYSIWYG editor, contextual on-page editing, advanced commerce & collaboration features, flexible permissioning and more. Generous licensing structure based upon permissioned roles versus number of users or CPUs. Built on Microsoft's .NET platform. Robust & scalable out of the box, cmScribe is customizable to meet unique business needs/integration.
- Access through your browser ensures that content can be distributed anyway, anytime; anywhere it is needed on your sites. Sophisticated creativity tools, workflow, disaster recovery and ease of use are all delivered in an application purpose-built for websites, intranets and extranets.
- Contens Web Content Management System
- Cold Fusion-based CMS from German company Contens. Features include WYSIWYG editor, templates, MS Office integration, and pluggable modules for forums, mail, FAQs and more.
- Contensis Content Management Suite
- The Contensis CMS, DMS and Enterprise Search platform enables both technical and non-technical staff to edit, manage and publish web, intranet or extranet content with ease and flexibility.
- "Goss Interactive has a policy of platform independence and interconnectivity, and has now reached a unique position in offering probably the most feature-rich and interoperable software available to the market. The core product is CONTROLSITE content and media management software, developed over the last 5 years."
- Cougar Content Management
- Cougar Content Management is a powerful and affordable web based Content Management System with a highly intuitive interface and an attractive pricing structure.
- CrownPeak Advantage CMS
- A CMS that is ASP based (both kinds -- built in Active Server Pages, running as an Application Service Provider). "CrownPeak's Advantage CMS delivers all of the features of a world-class content management system: source control, versioning, spell checking, link checking, comprehensive workflow, security monitoring features, multilingual interfaces, database management, and wireless compatibility, in a 100 percent browser-based interface."
- "Cytura provides a scalable, extendible,personalized, multi-lingual, end-to-end content management, e-commerce and site building solution."
- Day Communiqué
- Communiqué is an integrated Content, Portal & Digital Asset Management framework that manages and unifies digital business information, applications, and processes through the web. Communiqué's content-centric approach and its innovative ContentBus? Architecture transform entire global organizations into virtual enterprises, bringing together content from any system, regardless of location, language or platform.
The Communiqué framework offers a reusable component architecture that is able to solve multiple customer challenges with one integrated solution. By delivering integrated Application Services, Content Services and Connection Services, all from a single vendor, Day's customers are able to more rapidly deploy enterprise applications on the web.
- Automated publishing system. Available as a product or ASP (hosted) system.
- Documentum 5 WCM Edition
- Documentum 5, is an enterprise content management (ECM) platform. Packaged solutions, called Documentum Editions, re available for enterprise document management, compliance, collaboration, digital asset management, and Web content management.
The Documentum WCM solution eases and automates the complex processes for creating, managing, and publishing Web content in multiple languages and locales. It provides Web teams with the tools they need to focus on site design and functionality and handle the technical requirements of managing content on complex, global Web sites.
- EasyConsole CMS provides an easy-to-use interface for creating and editing content and managing highly complex websites. EasyConsole CMS is an extremely powerful, user-friendly, flexible, scalable yet easy-to-use content management system designed to fit any corporate budgets.
- Web-based content management system based on popular Expresso open source application development framework. eContent integrates content management, scalable content and application delivery, resource management, workflow, collaborative functions and personalization. eContent provides team-based enterprise-wide collaboration for ebusinesses today.
- The Edit-X Content Control Framework is a set of cutting edge tools to build and manage your dynamic, database-driven website. The Edit-X Application Service Provider (ASP) is a remote hosting option.
- Ektron CMS300
- "Ektron CMS300 is a powerful and easy-to-use content management solution that empowers individuals to take an active role in managing and publishing content on Web sites, intranets, extranets and portals."
- Ektron CMS400.net
- Ektron CMS400.net makes it easy for non-technical business users to add and update content on the web, create and manage documents, provide powerful workflow and user management tools for site administrators and allows developers to build new functionality rather than waste time maintaining outdated code.
With the highly-acclaimed XML editor?Ektron eWebEditPro+XM, Ektron CMS400.net can manage both XML and XHTML content and syndicate content to multiple devices.
- XML Asset Management / Content Management System
- Emojo Affino
- Emojo Affino is a Cold Fusion based CMS and site management system starting from 2000 GBP. Demo on the site.
- Document, knowledge, and content systems that are XML-based, modular in structure and based on Java (J2EE).
With the e:Content Lifecycle Suite you can
- reduce publication cycles by means of optimal planning and workflow
- reduce costs through re-use of content
- publish in the media and language versions that are adequate for the target group - without unnecessary additional outlays
- your product documentation will never again become a bottleneck during product release.
- Enonic Vertical Site
- Vertical Site is a platform to create and maintain Internet solutions, combining both a portal tool and a content management system in one solution.
Vertical Site is a platform where you can build and maintain everything from simple homepages to complex portals and intranets - with large amounts of content, many users and advanced integrations.
- Escenic Content Engine
- Web Content Management for professional publishers.
- Estrada combines sophisticated, powerful content management capabilities with extraordinary usability.
From built-in formatting tools that require no HTML coding knowledge to advanced Smart Content features that allow sites to virtually organize themselves--Estrada is the most user-friendly Content Management System on the market..
- eTouch Content Management System (CMS) empowers non-technical users to contribute and edit content using pre-defined and customizable templates with an easy-to-use graphical interface. The eTouch CMS Solution also provides the ability to define the full content lifecycle and setup role-based workflows to ensure that content goes through the proper approval processes before being published to the Web. The content is version controlled and audit trail is maintained for tracking and logging any change in the content. The content is stored in XML format, which enables the same content to be automatically re-purposed to web-ready formats such as HTML, WML or PDF.
- eWOCK is an on-line do-it-yourself web building, hosting and content management product. eWOCK has a Flexipage Editor, a purpose designed page editor, to make designing even easier. Users can incorporate their own logos, corporate colours, photographic images and product ranges. Product catalogues can even be downloaded from your site. A large range of plug-ins are available including Search Engines, News Links, Shopping Carts, News Feeds and Advertising Banners
- FatWire Content Server 5
- FatWire Content Server makes it easy for employees across the enterprise to contribute and manage content. Content creation can be done in familiar programs such as Microsoft Word. Production and publishing is streamlined with an enterprise-class workflow. All these tools allow people to participate without learning a new application.
FatWire's Content Server product is best for companies with a heavy investment in Java. The product runs on J2EE application servers from BEA Systems, IBM, and Sun Microsystems, and most of the product's client UIs are implemented as servlets or JSPs.
- FatWire UpdateEngine 6
- With an intuitive user interface, business users can quickly and easily create and edit new content. With tools for developers and administrators, complex tasks are simplified and maintenance and enhancements can be rapidly rolled out. FatWire builds products using open standards.
UpdateEngine6 enables business users to create, edit and manage content, shortens installation and implementation time, provides a rich set of Web-based tools and wizards, and easily integrates with legacy systems.
- FeedStream Fluid 3.5 is an XML-Based Desktop Content Management System - designed to empower both Non-Technical Authors, and XML-Enabled Web developers.
As a developer, you can finally put your XML skills to work creating powerful multi-format web-publishing solutions for Web, Print and Wireless.
With Fluid 3.5, content creators will have the ability to collaborate and publish XML-based content with the ease of "One-Button Publishing" - using the most user-friendly XML Editor in the Industry.
XML-based Fluid publishing can be integrated into existing Web Sites and is independent of any server platform or web programming language!
- FileNet Content Manager
- FileNet Content Manager is a comprehensive ECM solution that combines content management with out-of-the-box workflow processes to help organizations manage complex documents and control, share, and quickly access critical business information. It activates your company's content by delivering the right content to the right place at the right time ? to support the decision-making process at any level of an organization.
FileNet Content Manager has a secure and highly scalable environment that integrates directly with desktop and business applications so business users can easily collaborate on the creation and management of content.
Through its event-driven architecture FileNet Content Manager activates content to give easy, secure access, and manage document lifecycles and approvals ? ensuring that the best, most relevant information is immediately available for better business decisions.
- Forty Two
- Forty Two is a full featured, affordable answer to Content Manangement. Our integrated off-the-shelf solution is developed in Australia and is typically implemented in less than 5 days. At a fraction of the cost of international market leaders we offer our clients a viable solution with a rapid ROI.
- Gauss VIP Enterprise 8
An open, scalable, and modular platform for the Acquisition, Creation, Aggregation, Management and Delivery of content in support of key business processes
Native support for key application servers, such as BEA WebLogic and IBM WebSphere, key enterprise system attributes such as Application server attribute scalability, availability, manageability, interoperability are fully supported.
Based on open standards such as J2EE and XML, integration to custom and legacy applications, integration to other commercial applications, etc., is fully supported. This allows content to be aggregated and distributed across the widest possible spectrum of content sources and consumers.
Support for both process workflow and content lifecycle management under one integrated environment.
- The HardCore Web Content Management system is a full-featured web solution enabling anybody to create and update the content of their Internet website as well as their Intranet and Extranet websites.
Unlike other full-featured commercial web content management systems, the HardCore Web Content Management system is inexpensive and scalable to everybody's budget and requirements at only ?100 for a single webmaster or ?1,000 for unlimited multiple webmasters. Also available as a hosting solution for hosting service providers from ?10,000.
The HardCore Web Content Management system runs on most major web platform operating systems (Windows, Unix/Linux), programming languages (ASP and PHP available now - JSP and .Net available later this year) and databases (Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL and MySQL available now - Sybase available later this year) and comes with full open program source code for unlimited customisation and expansion now and in the future by any in-house or third-party web developers.
- A content management, profiling and application suite built on top of software from the Apache foundation, most especially Cocoon, with a database back end. The goal is to make the power of Java/SQL/XML easy to leverage 'out of the box.'
- IBM Content Manager
- IBM? DB2? Content Manager provides a foundation for managing, accessing and integrating critical business information on demand. It lets you integrate all forms of content - document, web, image, rich media - across diverse business processes and applications, including Siebel, PeopleSoft and SAP. Content Manager integrates with existing hardware and software investments, both IBM and non-IBM, enabling customers to leverage common infrastructure, achieve a lower cost of ownership, and deliver new, powerful information and services to customers, partners and employees where and when needed.
- icoya OpenContent
- icoya OpenContent content management system. Fully Opensource and based on Zope. Written in Python. Wysiwyg Editor, Workflow, XML integration, etc.
icoya OpenContent enables you to build an web or intranet solution from ground-up. Create and edit content effortlessly without any programming knowledge. Manage links, complex document views, navigation menus, and time-constrained publishing scenarios. Offer personalized content and manage users easily. All you need is a server running icoya and a web browser to start using icoya OpenContent. You have full control over your projects: anytime, anywhere. Assign different roles to users and optimize your workflow by sub-dividing the processes.
icoya says their code is open source (visible), but their license is not.
- Idetix Web Content Application Management
- Idetix offer a java built world-wide web content management software system for SME, Corporate, Publishing, updating data for companies within Europe. Revize your web content today
- Immediacy is a web content management solution that provides outstanding ease of use, effective delegation of content authoring and updates, and powerful administration of the entire content management process. Based on IIS, ASP, and SQL.
Immediacy consists of a number of interlocking components:
- Immediacy Editor - the primary tool for content contribution and editing
- Immediacy Manager - the suite of management and administration functions
- Immediacy Server - a set of components including server and client side applications that provide core site functionality
- Ingeniux Content Management System
- Ingeniux CMS provides the tools to create, manage, and deploy content to the next generation Internet. An easy to use browser-based interface allows content experts with no programming knowledge to directly participate in and manage the Web publishing process. Powerful workflow tools track and manage content contributions throughout the workflow process, allowing site administrators to easily configure workflow rules and manage the content approval process. Pre-built components for aggregating content from databases and applications provide seamless integration with existing enterprise systems. Pure XML architecture enables organizations to create their content once and then easily and cost-effectively deliver it in a variety of ways, to a variety of constituents, on a variety of devices.
- InmagicContent Server
- Inmagic? Content Server combines the advantages of a robust and flexible database management environment with high speed search and categorization. Built-in Web publishing capabilities allow content to be published to a corporate intranet or the Internet. And, unlike more complex content management systems, Inmagic Content Server can be deployed quickly and cost-effectively with only minimal support from the IT staff.
- Instant Content Management
- Offers web based content management software using a scalable, modular, web site publishing system. Try our Free online demo.
- Integro ICMv2
- Integro's Content Management System is an innovative Web Site CMS product utilizing Microsoft's ASP.NET and SQL Server 2000.
The application is accessed by using a browser and an Internet connection. There are no other client applications to install. Access is not limited to a particular computer, but can be accessed from your home, office or even an Internet cafe.
- Interlucent CMS
- Interlucent provides powerful, affordable content management tools that are flexible and easy to use, enabling companies to establish control of their content generation process, through an integrated workflow system. As a by product of adopting the system, a structure for managing change is established that provides IT professionals with a standard methodology for implementing applications and for propagating them throughout the sites managed by the system.
- Interwoven TeamSite
- Interwoven TeamSite is the industry's most advanced content management software for the enterprise. TeamSite underpins a wide range of enterprise applications -- from intranets and internal portals to public Websites, dealer portals and extranets -- to enable businesses to manage their mission-critical information and gain competitive advantage. That is why the world's most successful companies, including GE, Siemens, and Cisco Systems, have standardized on TeamSite as the foundation to manage their high-value information assets.
Based on patented, award-winning, sixth-generation technology, Interwoven's flagship product, TeamSite enables organizations to manage virtually any type of content for any purpose. And it seamlessly integrates with leading portal platforms and enterprise applications including IBM?, BEA?, SAP?, Plumtree?, Siebel?, and PeopleSoft?.
- Jamkit's Webfactory
- Jamkit's webfactory system is a proven content management solution aimed at small to medium-sized businesses and not-for-profits.
- Krysalis 2
- "Libertas Solutions suite of website and content management software (CMS) have been developed to meet all kinds of web content management requirements from small business to enterprise."
Libertas has three solution levels:
- Site Wizard
- Web Content Manager
- Enterprise CMS
- "A content management system providing all the features of the larger systems (workflow, version control, web publishing from templates, XML editor and repository, but at a fraction of the price. Used by Penguin,Bloomsbury, A&C Black."
XML/SGML based document/content management system, interfacing with Arbortext Epic, Adobe FrameMaker/SGML and SoftQuad XMetaL. The Astoria object database originally emerged from Xerox research labs.
Many of the workgroups within organizations employ Standard Generalized Markup Language (SGML), HyperText Markup Language (HTML), or eXtensible Markup Language (XML) to help them describe the components within documents. But these standards are content description strategies, not technologies, and cannot therefore solve the problem of component-based information management. What's needed is an intellectual property management system, one that can manage not just the content of components, but the context of those components. That's what LightSpeed Astoria does.
- LogiCreate Web Application Server and Content Management
- LogiCreate's object-oriented application server allows all modules access to the same security system, increasing code reuse and decreasing time to market. By providing a common development API base for web systems, developers can quickly create new web-based systems such as intranets, extranets, and other database-driven applications.
- MKDoc is a web site building, serving and content management tool that has been designed to encourage the use of good information architecture and the production of accessible web sites.
- MKM Web Publishing Engine
- MKM is a french company providing a CMS based on PHP/Mysql called: Web Publishing Engine. WPE aloowed non-programmer user to create a full dynamic portal with a lots of features, including the creation of databases of any kind through a web browser.An English version of WPE will be available soon.
- Macromedia Contribute
- Macromedia Contribute.
- Macromedia Sitespring
- Macromedia and Starbase's J2EE-compliant "web site management" software. Provides file version control, team collaboration and project management.
- Mahaiwe Web Engine
- Manage the articles your users submit with this Web-based content management system. When a site visitor contributes an article, you receive an email alert and can then log on to the site and approve, edit, or delete the contribution. Once approved, articles are immediately posted on the site and can be promoted to the top of the category or even to the front page of the site. US$3000 outright purchase or $500 setup + $100 per month hosted.
- Managee Content Management System
- Managee is a comprehensive web based Content Management System (CMS). It is made to address the needs of web site owners quickly and effectively. Managee allows easily manage and update any kind of online content like articles, news, polls, comments, images, files, mp3s. It fits perfectly into any web site model, such as directories, portals, news publications, and more. Automatic navigation generation and search engine friendly URLs for all pages, includes a built-in search.
- MediaMine not only allows you to store, update and manage marketing data more efficiently, but also to easily publish these data to print media, online channels, WAP and PDA. MediaMine enables more creative and flexible marketing campaigns and generally improves the efficiency of your marketing department, generating an impressive ROI.
- Mediasurface develops, markets and implements Web Content Management (WCM) software that helps businesses take full advantage of the capabilities of the web by transforming the complex task of managing websites into straightforward activities. Its flagship product Morello is used to power sophisticated intranets, extranets, websites and other digital channels for enterprise clients such as ESPN, The Home Office, Citigroup, AEGON and Worldwide Wrestling Entertainment. Pepperio is a one-stop-shop package for SME’s exclusively offered by Mediasurface’s network of accredited Pepperio partners, allowing smaller businesses to easily run a professionally designed website for a low fixed monthly fee. Mediasurface operates through wholly owned subsidiaries and partners across Europe, the USA, India and the AsiaPacific region.
- Mega E-Services Web Content Management System
- Available in both "enterprise" and "hosted ASP" editions.
- Merant Collage
- PVCS Merant Collage 4.0 enables your organization to increase productivity, speed time to web and better control the process of maintaining web sites. With Collage, you can maximize efficiency and collaboration across your entire team. Collage has an open, standards-based J2EE architecture that is easily implemented in your existing environment. Collage's intuitive, browser-based interface, strong task management, workflow, and content contribution engine integrates easily with common desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and Macromedia Dreamweaver.
- MetaStar is full-featured, standards-based content management system. It is a tightly integrated, loosely coupled solution for collaborative Web-content authoring and personalization with sophisticated work flow features.
- Hosted XML-Centric Enterprise-Class Content Management
- Microsoft Content Management Server
- Powered by Microsoft .NET?connected technology, Microsoft Content Management Server 2002 enables companies to quickly and efficiently build, deploy, and maintain content-rich Web sites. By streamlining the Web publishing process, Content Management Server can reduce the need for costly site maintenance, empowering business users to manage their own content.
By closely integrating with Microsoft Visual Studio? .NET and Microsoft .NET Enterprise Servers such as Microsoft Commerce Server and Microsoft SharePoint? Portal Server, Content Management Server 2002 enables an organization to quickly and cost-effectively develop a Web content management solution.
Content Management Server 2002 supports industry-standard load balancing and failover technologies, serves content in XML, and enables XML Web services customization and standards-based interoperability to ensure mission-critical capabilities that are simple and straightforward to manage.
Content Management Server 2002 enables employees to schedule content refreshes, manage workflow, and index content by means of an Internet browser window or Microsoft Word.
- NQ Content
- Having both developers' and end users' needs in mind, NQcontent simplifies the process of content and data management. It's low cost, ease of use and fast deployment, make it the ideal tool with which to build and update dynamic sites. With NQcontent, "time to web" is measured in weeks - not months.
- Affordable full-featured content updating and management system. Offers WYSIWYG editing, user management, workflow, scheduled publishing. PC and MAC friendly.
- Nua publish
- "Nua Publish is a web application that gives you the capability to create web content, edit that content through a workflow system, and extensively control the presentation of the content you publish to your site."
- "This is an excellent full featured CMS that competes with the Vignette's and documentums of the world at a fraction of the price tag."
- Obtree C3
- Obtree C3 is a decentralised and fully object-oriented CMS. Customers include Union Bank of Switzerland, Hewlett-Packard, Compaq etc. Multi-language capability.C3 won the InfoWeek Award, for the swiss software product of 2000.
- OpenPages ContentWare
- "OpenPages provides enterprise content production solutions that enable companies to produce, manage, and distribute content to multiple communications channels, including the Web, print and wireless. OpenPages ContentWare helps companies manage all corporate content to reduce costs and production complexity while strengthening relationships with customers and partners."
- OpenShare by Info Square
- OpenShare is the base component of a modular and evolving infrastructure. OpenShare Information Portal Builder, which takes advantage of the web for a faster use of the knowledge as a value, integrates process, people and technologies to allow organizations to compete more efficiently.
- Oxcyon is one of the top 50 web development companies in the United States. We compete on a national level with Vignette and Interwoven with a unique Microsoft based platform called Centralpoint. Centralpoint allows the rapid creation of modules, by non technical users, merged together to create sites used in top Fortune 500 companies.
- PaperThin CommonSpot
- CommonSpot is a Cold Fusion based content management system.
CommonSpot is a complete and comprehensive solution providing organizations with simple and sophisticated tools for creating, publishing and managing Web content in a controlled, distributed and collaborative Web development environment.
Functionality is provided entirely through the browser, eliminating the need for client software, technical training or complex scripting. Create new pages, edit and approve content, assign security privileges and more without ever leaving the browser.
Templates provide a variety of versatile, predefined page layout options that a user can choose from to simply and effortlessly build Web pages or other templates. Authors can pick from a series of predefined templates designed to handle their content requirements, or start from a blank page.
Elements are specific regions of pages that have unique rendering characteristics. CommonSpot provides over 50 elements including elements for rendering a text around and image, a grid of images, a formatted text block, a Flash movie, a bulleted list, or a converted Word document. Uses cascading style sheets.
- Percussion Rhythmyx 5
- Rhythmyx 5 allows knowledge workers to create, manage, deliver and reuse content easily and efficiently in new forms and combinations, minimizing developer intervention, to meet ever-changing business needs. It also features the industry's first and only cost-effective architecture for system scaling - De-Coupled Delivery - which supports new delivery platforms as they are adopted, without the mushrooming costs associated with runaway license fees or custom coding to proprietary CMS APIs required by other vendors.
- Perforce is recognized as a fast, low-overhead, high-throughput solution in software configuration management (SCM). What's not as obvious is how Perforce solves the problem of web content management (WCM). Perforce is used in a wide range of WCM applications by: organizations using an intranet for internal documentation; companies whose product is web content, not software; and individuals, companies, and organizations with external web sites.
- Q-Publishing by Quantum Art
- Quantum Art?s Q-Publishing is a content application server that addresses next-generation enterprise content management needs, including object-based publishing and RSS/XML syndication and transformation technologies. Based on advances in database design, object-oriented templating, and distributed publishing, Q-Publishing platform breaks though the ease-of-use/flexibility trade-off. It blends the push-button approach of a blog and the openness of an application server environment. It allows organizations to go beyond page and document management, and provides a platform for capturing, transacting with, and publishing multiple types of dynamic data. With a set of vertical applications on top of the platform, Q-Publishing uniquely addresses specific needs of intranet management, government online services, educational online initiatives, and corporate marketing strategies.
- KnowledgeView RapidPublish
- Part of "a suite of products to handle all aspects of content acquisition, management, publishing, trading and syndication." Based on KnowledgeView's RAPID Java Server.
- RBII engenda (was eBT)
- RBII have taken over the engenda product from eBusiness Technologies. engenda provides an XML-enabled content management and workflow automation solution created to support ongoing Internet, intranet, and extranet requirements for companies conducting e-Business and eCommerce activities.
- RBII entrepid for Oracle 8i (was eBT)
- "Designed to meet the needs of the growing number of customers using Oracle as their e-businessplatform strategy, entrepid provides sophisticated content managementcapabilities combined with a powerful dynamic serving environment to provideincreased scalability, redundancy and sophisticated caching capabilities... entrepid runs on Sun Solaris, and is available immediately withprices starting at $175,000.00."Was released by eBT until they were liquidated and bought by RBII in mid 2001.
- RedDot CM Server
- RedDot Content Management Server (CMS) manages the entire content lifecycle with a solution that has a low impact on resources, yet high ROI. Available in Express and Professional versions.
Built on open standards and designed for pervasive ease-of-use, RedDot CMS is a powerful, yet elegant, solution for bringing order to your online environments. You can streamline the publication process, simultaneously deliver it to multiple channels and significantly reduce the maintenance workload from an organization?s IT staff.
SmartEdit technology is built with an extremely intuitive user interface, allowing anyone in an organization to quickly get up to speed and become a valuable contributor to a company?s message.
- Reef Internetware
- Reef Internetware enables dynamic content, commerce, community, and coordination management for Internets, intranets, and extranets that are the foundation of e-business. Reef Internetware allows corporations of all sizes to increase the efficiency of their business operations by empowering business process and content owners to maintain and administer e-business applications using a common Internet browser interface.
- Roxen Platform
- The homesite for Roxen and Roxen Platform product. Roxen Platform is a Web Content Management solution with extensive template support and a web interface for updating webs. Roxen Platform is sold through a partner network and by Roxen Internet Software.
- SecureZone by Grey Zone, Inc.
- SecureZone combines content management and portal building functionality into a single platform. Our focus is on empowering non-technical business users to take full advantage of the opportunities the Web offers for localization, global deployment, sales, marketing, customer and channel support. Our clients include Visa International, Applied Materials, GN ReSound, and Terayon. We are a price leader and our average implementation takes around two weeks.
- SiberSafe by SiberLogic.
- SiberSafe integrates a robust XML content management system with an RDF/OWL-based semantic enablement platform, dramatically increasing the efficiency of both the content development and retrieval processes. Designed specifically for technical authoring teams, SiberSafe streamlines the capture, packaging and delivery of knowledge from those who own it (such as product designers), to those who need it (such as operators, support specialists, and maintenance personnel).
- SilkRoad Eprise
- SilkRoad Eprise makes it easy for non-technical business users to create and publish content, enabling businesses to distribute content management responsibilities throughout an organization. There is no web application or site (public facing, intranet, extranet, partnernet, suppliernet) too big or small for Eprise.
SilkRoad Eprise manages and simplifies the flow of content to your Web site by enabling non-technical business users to add, modify, manage, and publish content themselves without the assistance of IT staff. This frees IT staff time and relieves the content bottleneck.
- SIM - Structured Information Manager
- SIM is a high performance (100's Gb indexed) standards based (SGML, XML, XSLT, Marc, Z39.50) repository. SIM is one of the few technologies that store XML/SGML directly and provides a solid platform for building content-based applications. SIM has been a commercial product since 1994 and has attracted Government and Corporate customers worldwide. SIM is built and maintained by the Multimedia Database Group, a commercial group within RMIT University, Melbourne Australia.
- Invented in 1999, Sitecore content management systems provide exceptional capacity, functionality, and flexibility. Their products are available through an extensive worldwide network of Solution Partners and certified Sitecore developers. Sitecore products are 100% compliant with the Worldwide Web Consortium’s open Internet standards, for example SOAP (web services) and XML, and are committed to Microsoft .NET technology. Sitecore V5 uses and supports the XAML concept and is recognised by Microsoft as one of the most exciting Internet content management systems available on the market today.
- Site Executive
- Site Executive is a cost-effective Web content management solution that enables multiple content creators within an organization to post their information quickly and directly to the Web, while maintaining consistent branding through customizable page templates. Site Executive's CMS decentralizes the development of an organization?s Internet, Intranet and Extranet to individual departments, manages rapid updates, audit trails, and approval chains.
- Siteframe is a flexible content management system that enables web communities to manage their documents and images online.
- Sitellite Content Management System
- Sitellite Content Management System is an advanced, highly object-oriented application framework for PHP, and a very end-user-oriented content management system. Some of the features include a database manager, file manager, administrative roles, a plugin system, and an internal mini-language for marking up documents, and embedding database components called EasyText. It is also well documented, and has a searchable built-in help section.
- Starphire Technologies SiteSage offers integrated multi-user security, templates, message boards, press room, form handler, font style manager, file management, ad management, work flow, metadata support, and much more. SiteSage provides you a full featured "out-of-the box" content management system to meet your needs.
- SWITCH Web Content Management
- CMS including dynamic page generation, searchable media archive, very easy administration via browser, realtime fulltext search, flexible templates, realtime server-side image scaling and optimization, unlimited number of pages, categories and languages, unlimited number of administrators with different permission levels, excel im- and export, single page restore from backup and much more. The generated pages are accessible for persons with disabilities and they are Bobby and W3C approved.
- Saurus CMS
- Saurus CMS is targeted to small and medium sized companies for easy and fast set up of fully dynamic Web sites.
- SecureZone by Grey Zone
- Simple, commercial PHP-based CMS with templating and dynamic content rendering, categorization, scheduled publish and expiry.
- SimplyCMS is a content management system designed for users with little or no Internet know-how. Users familiar with MS Word will feel right at home using our product. Advanced users can also push their capabilities by creating complex table structures and other advanced HTML code.
- This site gives info on the ASP-based product SiteBase. This product was developed in-house. Contact Ron Neeleman, email@example.com for a demonstration.
- SiteWorks Professional
- SiteWorks Professional is a complete content driven web site bundled with a secure, integrated web based WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) administration suite. SiteWorks Professional is fully customizable and is powered by PHP and a powerful MySQL database.
- SpinPike is a flexible and scalable site management system.. Usability-tested administration interface, special installer easily installs the system on your server, high-level functions considerably save templates coding time, WYSIWYG editor.
- SparkPlug 1.0
- SparkPlug 1.0 runs on Coldfusion 4.x/5.x and can be used by both technical and non-technical users to architect and manage any kind of Web site.
- SpeedSite - Web Site Management Software
- speedsite web site management software puts the power of web publishing in the hands of content creators and designers by removing the costly technical barriers to building and maintaining a website. Using speedsite, design and content changes can be made without a web master or technical expert; web development takes days, not months, while routine updates are quick and painless.
- Spoke CrankSet
- A simple, Zope-based commercial CMS which runs on Linux or Win2K server. Price is now US$795 with non-profit discounts. Includes WYSIWYG editing, site management, timed publishing, and web- and email-based discussions.
- Starbase Expressroom I/O
- Previously owned by worldweb.net, Expressroom I/O is an XML based CMS with Word integration.
- Stato - Publishing, Integration and Content Management System
- Stato is a multi channel publishing and content management system. It is EJB-compatible, scalable and allows custom workflow and integration design. One of Stato's key features is true publishing, which allows robust delivery of information at lower hardware and database costs. Stato is based on open standards and allows expansion by third parties. Stato is OS and database independent.
- Stellent CMS
- Stellent? Content Management System is a powerful end-to-end content management solution that deploys information quickly, delivers rapid return on investment and is highly scalable. Stellent Content Management makes it possible to maintain growing volumes of content from a wide variety of sources and make that content accessible across your entire enterprise.
Stellent is a complete platform for deploying and managing business-critical Web sites and applications. Through its flexible architecture, the Stellent Content Management System easily integrates with enterprise and e-business applications for a seamless solution. And, with Stellent?s robust personalization and security features, users access only the information they need.
- StrongPoint Content Management Software
- StrongPoint Content Manager Plus (SPCM+) is a very powerful, flexible and easy to use content management system (CMS). It allows any user with basic wordprocessing skills to create, maintain and publish pages on their website. It has all the features needed to successfully manage a website.
- The Supercharged CMS website management software package empowers developers with the ability to increase efficiency of client or in-house Web publishing & content management capabilities, which enables the ability for end-users to publish dynamic, formatted pages on the Internet simply by clicking the save button.
- Use superCMS to turn your existing SQL database into an online Content Management System, in a short time, saving you weeks or even months of work. superCMS can even run on a PDA!.
Full session based security. Template driven HTML. Easy site customization . Live preview whilst configuring. Fully customizable client side field validation. Full HTML editing and DHTML date controls. Support for both American and UK date formats. Searching option on every field in every table. Automatic saving of site configurations. Support for images, emails and table joins.
- "Hannon Hill's SuperUpdate provides distributed content and site management through a Web browser. SuperUpdate features a WYSIWYG HTML editor providing an intuitive business user authoring environment. Included with SuperUpdate is a complete site manager, user management system, fine-grained access rights, version control, and workflow process. SuperUpdate provides full Web content management with minimal integration on existing sites."
- Danish, database/Active Server Pages-based web content management system. No knowledge of HTML required. More than 500 installations.
- Technik AIOCP
- Technik AIOCP is a professional all in one solution to completely manage a website through a userfriendly web-interface. AIOCP can be also used as a platform for building powerful internet solutions, ranging from e-commerce, portals, websites and intranets.
- TEKpublish from TEKgroup
- "No matter what kind of content you need to deliver, you can manage and update your site at any given time or day. You'll have the flexibility to maintain a web site from anywhere and at anytime. Post and edit articles, feature special documents, and arrange navigation architecture as you desire, maintaining control over delivery management with scheduled deployment."
- TERMINALFOUR Site Manager
- Enterprise content management solutions enabling non-technical employees to add, modify, delete and release content to a variety of channels including websites, wireless, PDA, WAP, and SMS.
- Tapestry is a full-featured content management system built on ColdFusion 5 for Windows NT. Tapestry's unique add / remove components wizard makes adding new features a snap. Tapestry also features an array of fully customizable content types, customizable roles based security, and a host of other features. Our new Streamline workflow component even adds the ability to create custom workflows with as little or as much complexity as you require.
- Tenstream provides easy to use, affordable but powerful hosted Content Management systems for small to medium organisations.
- Teximus Enterprise
- Teximus Expertise provides a web-based environment through which a community of practice can model, structure, capture and publish its knowledge.
- Tridion R5
- Tridion R5 is fully XML compliant across the entire ECM platform due to the solution?s native XML support.
Tridion R5 architecture is built around XML standards such as XML Schemas and XSLT. As a result, Tridion R5 products are 100% XML compliant with true XML support on all system levels, eliminating the need for additional investment in separate solutions or repositories. This is in contrast to other products that offer XML support via transformations at system boundaries.
Tridion R5 acts as a content hub that can easily be integrated with existing back-office applications (such as CRM and ERP) and deliver content to any front-end e-applications (such as Application-, Web- and Portal Servers).
- ttCMS, the free version, is licensed under the GNU/GPL license. This release is the full version complete with database creation utility built into the installer. A 'conversion version' is also available for existing DCP-Portal users who wish to switch to ttCMS (need to send Andy an email for it, firstname.lastname@example.org). The conversion version features a 'dcp2ttcms' utility that will convert the DCP-Portal database structure to the ttCMS database structure.
ttCMS is a PHP-based content management system that fully supports MySQL. ttCMS features calendar with public and private events, surveys with unlimited number of poll questions, advanced member management and authentication, site link exchange with a distinctive 'yellow-pages' look, public and member-only file download areas with anti-leech logic, and forum (discussion groups), Web based updating with HTML editor for news/PR, articles, and announcements.
ttCMS has six levels of authority for approving/activating user-submitted content and links (in unlimited number of categories and sub-categories). Articles and news support image display. Each visitor/member can customize the look of the interface from up to 4 different web themes included in the free package. ttCMS is advertiser friendly and features an ad rotation and banner management section, member internal mail box, external mail checks (POP3 accounts). Banner ad "zones" are defined for the top, side and bottom of your web site.
ttCMS delivers on the promise of separating content from code and frees your organization to focus on content. The code, layout, graphics are consistent through every single page of your site.
- Vasont Cross-Media Publishing System
- Vasont, by Progressive Information Techologies, enables organizations to create, re-purpose, and manage content for publishing to print, electronic, Web, and future mediums by storing data in its purest form.
- Vertical Tracker
- Cold Fusion based platform including Content Management , eCommerce and Customer Relationship Management tools.
- Vignette V7 Content Management
- Vignette V7 is a new integrated platform of applications and Web services to create and manage information, business processes, portals and applications.
Vignette? Content Management provides applications, workflows, and templates to manage content, sites, content types and objects, and deploy and deliver information. It also provides a workflow manager, a roles-based command center and essential library services. The Vignette Command Center is a configurable, role-based management console that enables business and technical users to manage virtually all of their electronic assets and delivery applications through one interface. Users can share assets and collaborate on various tasks, using e-mail, familiar desktop applications and Web-based applications.
Vignette V7 has the unique ability to consolidate the management of information no matter where it lives; in documents, enterprise applications, servers, or other silos of information throughout the enterprise. Vignette V7 is designed around an open, standards-based Java architecture, for easy integration with existing enterprise standards and platforms.
- Web500 CMS Professional is a Web Content Management platform built on Microsoft .NET providing easy content production and distribution for Corporate Internet, Intranet and Extranet solutions.
Web500 CMS Professional offers a rich user-friendly, multilingual user interface with a wealth of tools for content production and maintenance, including tools for designing, arranging, constructing, and managing one or more Web solutions in the same system. The solution allows your business to focus on your existing and potential customers and partners. The integration opportunities are also greatly enhanced due to the .NET technology.
Web designers, editors, and managers can approve specific elements of the Web solutions before they are published. Each element of the Web solution can be personalizied to fit the individual visitor; from an entire Web site to a single menu item. Flexible workflow and personalization can be completely customized to fit your organization?s needs.
- WebWord Content Management
- Browser-based WYSIWYG web content management system with friendly Microsoft Word-like interface requires no HTML knowledge and no training.
- Webgenz is an object-oriented content management system and web site development tool for Windows. Webgenz generates web site documents (HTML, ASP, JSP, PHP, etc) from reusable templates and content macros. Using a practical, file-based approach, Webgenz allows you to take advantage of powerful content management features. Some of the many benefits of Webgenz include: content reuse, design independence, code integrity, and ease-of-use.
- XyEnterprise develops and implements proven single-source and cross-media publishing solutions that offer organizations the ability to intelligently use and re-use content. Our solutions deliver significant returns on investment in the areas of Web publishing, multi-channel delivery, and traditional print output.